Global Selection Team: Recruiting New Members
The Global Selection Team (GST) is looking for volunteers to implement the selection of new Melton Fellows at our partner universities and to constantly evaluate the process. Join us and help select the new generation of Melton Fellows!
What to expect
- Review and improve the selection tools and processes
- Connect with campuses and support the adaptation of the global process to local situations
- Join final interviews by Skype or GoTo Meeting
- Participate in the selection decision. Yes, you get to help decide who is part of the Fellowship!
Some GST members will travel to campuses and/or the final decision-making meeting.
What we expect from you
- Interest and experience in recruitment and selection processes, inside or outside the Melton Foundation
- Motivation and time availability to dedicate 2 hours per week (on average) between September 2014 and April 2015
- Willingness to reserve time to join interviews online (sometimes late at night or early in the morning because of multiple time zones)
If you are interested in this opportunity to shape the future of the Melton Foundation, please send your letter of motivation no later than August 18 to Markus Lang and Patricia Ortiz. Don’t forget to mention whether you are likely to be available to travel to a campus near you in March/April 2015 to help organize the final interviews.