The #IndiaGCC2019 Open Day is the perfect opportunity for organizations, groups of people, and YOU to join our journey!
Using our unique Global Citizenship approach & platform, we connect, train and mentor young change agents to become global problem solvers guided by the United Nation Sustainable Development Goals. Our ‘Open Day’ is your opportunity to meet, learn from and become a change agent in your community, and country.
For Professionals: You might be a member of the (local) NGO, educational, and business communities, be a part of the technology ecosystem in Bangalore, a crusader for sustainability and social innovation, and/or active in grassroots social impact initiatives – this conference is the ultimate way to learn from the change-makers of today, and be one yourself!
For Students: Are you a student looking for some inspiration, morale and an intercultural experience? Are you inclined towards social impact, but are wondering where to begin? Are you curious about what other student leaders your age from different corners of the world are doing to mitigate pressing global and local issues?
We’ve got you covered!
The Student Pass lets you have intercultural experiences enabled by active interaction and participation! Join us in discussions involving worldwide perspectives on issues we face globally. This experience not only offers networking with change-makers but also an opportunity to set on the path to becoming one!
We invite all professionals and organisations to join us and explore Technology, Sustainability and Social Innovation. The conference will serve as a platform to meet Bangaloreans and other young minds from across the world that work directly with change making.
The Melton Foundation stands by the ideals of Global Citizenship and works to engage organizations and individuals to practice it in tangible ways. So, this year at the #IndiaGCC2019, we have introduced a way for you to earn your own pass by performing an Act of Global Citizenship in your local community - if you do perform an Act, your entire pass for the conference 'Open Day' will be sponsored by us!
Take it with a pinch of T&C!
1) All passes purchased are non-refundable.
2) The attendee must be a resident of Bangalore.
3) The conference fee covers attendance to the events mentioned, gourmet finger food during the networking hour and an Indian cuisine dinner for the cultural evening.
4) Transportation to and from the venue and any accommodation shall not be covered.
5) Consent to film: The conference events will be photographed and video recorded by our press team and will be published and promoted on social media sites. By purchasing a ticket, you give consent to the Melton Foundation to record and photograph you at the event.
6) Early bird rate: The conference fees mentioned above are at an early bird (discounted) rate available until the 1st of September 2019. Post which the rates will be changed.
7) Dress code: Formals or semi-formals.
8) Time and decorum: We value time and have packed this event with knowledge and active engagement, for this experience to be complete, you are expected to adhere to the timings and maintain decorum.
9) Liability: Views expressed by speakers, sponsors and/or exhibitors are their own. The Melton Foundation cannot accept liability for any advice given or views expressed by any speaker, sponsor and/or exhibitor at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
10) Trade and exchange: Participants cannot engage in solicitation, financial exchange of any kind, the Melton Foundation will not be held responsible for any discerning outcomes.
11) Taxes: The tickets will be subject to GST which will be paid by the participant.
12) In lieu of being sustainable, we will not be providing any tags or badges of identification to the participants.
In addition to the above terms and conditions, here's something to remember:
Registering as a student:
The student will be required to bring their original and valid college ID along with the acknowledgment received from the ticketing partner which will be verified before entry.
Registering as a professional:
The participant will be required to bring any form of government-approved ID along with the acknowledgment received from the ticketing partner which will be verified before entry.
An exclusive opportunity to dine with emerging leaders and community members and unpack Sustainability in daily life! Bon Appetit!